Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New New House

Okay, we have bought another house. This is the one for sure! After putting our earnest money down and in the middle of the inspection, we (I) decided that we (I) did not like the house. The more we (I) thought about it, the more the floor plan did not make sense. It had two bedrooms on the main level and two in the basement. So when we (I) have another kid, then Katelyn would have to move into the basement. Well, that just does not sit well with us (me). So we (I) continued looking and found this house which really has it all! We (I) really love it can't wait to invite everyone over for a cookout!

2 comments:

Landrum Family said...

I'm glad you guys (you) finally decided on a house. I wouldn't have liked putting one in the basement either. The new pictures are great. Katelyn is such a beauty!

Mandy said...

i LOVE the new banner... the many faces of Katelyn!