Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lord send an angel...


This is my little daredevil. She knows no fear. She loves to be thrown up in the air, held up by her ankles, ridden around on the space mobile (which does occasionally crash), and she will crawl off a bed - as we all know. She has eaten paint, paper, and who knows what else off the floor - of course to her it all looks good! She has had Apple Juice and Nilla Wafers - and who knows what else, Grandaddy???? She has been clobbered with the stocking holder from the mantle. There was also the time mommy covered her with a blanket so she wouldn't get chilly, only to find it wrapped around her head at two in the morning. Still she smiles and laughs, because through it all, she really doesn't ever know she was nearly killed! (Well, she might have had a small clue when she fell off the bed.) She still crawls straight to the edge of the bed or chair to look over. She still tries to dive out of my arms and into the bathtub. She still commandoes straight into walls. (I mean really, at what point do you get the concept of, "Hey there's a wall there - maybe I should stop.")

So I say, Lord send an angel to protect my precious little angel. Because we both know mommy is not always on top of her game and she's pretty fast! And Lord, please let her always know that even if I get there a little late or can't be there at all, that you will be.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say it again...please write a book!!! ; 0 ) Email me sometime if you get a chance; dana.salter@compassbank.com.

Love,
Dana

Anonymous said...

sounds like her Angel is already staying pretty close..

Speaking from the Heart said...

I love your post.