Friday, August 3, 2007

The Big Move

We bought a house! I can't believe it finally happened! We talked about it for so long (about two years; in fact it took us less time to have a kid than to buy a house!) and now it has finally happened! There are no new pictures right now because the batteries to the camera a in a box around here somewhere. We are slowly getting settled in. A HUGE, GIGANTIC thanks to all of our family and friends that helped with the move. Thanks to them, we closed at 3 pm last Friday and by that night we had most of the upstairs of the old house moved in the new house. Brent's family drove over from ATL-Thanks guys!!!! My family and our friends spent most of the weekend helping too. We are so grateful to everyone!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

We can't wait to see you again!!! BTW, check out your map. You have people all over the world reading your blog. I'm downloading that. I bet I have lots of visitors too!

Speaking from the Heart said...

Rachel,

This is Trinh's older daughter. Congratulations on your new baby and your new home. I hope someday I will get to meet you. I have enjoyed reading your blog.