Monday, November 12, 2007

Hanging out


Last night we went to get our family picture made. It was much less painful than I imagined. Despite the occasional screaming kid, we got some good pictures. Katelyn, who smiles almost nonstop at EVERYTHING she sees, did not smile in one single picture. She looks either very serious or very confused in all of the pictures. She wasn't quite sure about the grown man dancing around with the toy monkey. I say she's got a good head on her shoulders! We are going to have some pictures taken at our house where hopefully she will be more relaxed and smile!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am sure they were still precious. You should try Unique Expressions by Kim. She does a great job. I have the site link on my page. Can't wait to see some of the pics.

Mandy said...

Rachel, these pictures bring tears to my eyes. I want to hold her!!! They are great shots - and MAN - where is your booty? You are a skinny mini! Adorable adorable pictures. She is a happy happy child with sweet parents!