Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hilton Head

We went to Hilton Head for a wedding this weekend. What a beautiful place, and the wedding was wonderful! This was my second Allbritton wedding and they really know how to throw a party!

This was Katelyn's first documented trip to the beach. We went this summer, but did not get one picture. She saw the sand for about three minutes the first trip (too hot) and about five minutes trip (too cold). We did get a few cute pictures though. I am thinking the top one for Christmas cards-maybe. It depends on how well pictures go at our house this weekend. I am inspired by Mandy's (Allbritton) Christmas card from last year. It is my favorite-hands down. It featured a picture of Issa in the middle of a huge laugh! It was so spontaneous and sweet! I may try to copy her this year. Let me know what you think about the top picture for a card. (Also I am trying to avoid my big butt being in the picture.)
No, we have never seen the dog before. And instead of getting Katelyn out of the line of kisses, I thought, Hmmm, what a cute picture!

These two are always getting into something! They know Uncle Brent (daddy) is a sucker! Do you think someone has daddy wrapped around her little finger?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love these pics. I think it would make a precious Christmas card. The pics below are so sweet of Katelyn and her Daddy in their boots.

Mandy said...

I love that top picture - a favorite. I can't think of how I'm going to top last year's shot - I am glad to hear you liked it. We went outside to do a nice posed shot and ended up capturing what I call the "YIPPEE IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME AND WHERE THE HECK IS SANTA?" shot... :)