Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Tubes


Katelyn has had 5 or 6 ear infections since Thanksgiving. The top two are pictures from the doctor's office with yet ANOTHER ear infection. Our doctor decided to send her for tubes. We went this past Thursday and we are getting tubes on Friday-the day after tomorrow. The bottom picture is of her in her crib after she finally fell asleep one late night. We tried EVERYTHING - even stripping her clothes, as you can see. She finally pooped out. I then had to go in and put her jammies back on. She was fine at that point though. I am looking forward to the relief for her. I have heard that it is wonderful! I am not looking forward to the time when she is put under. But I have also heard that it is very short. So we'll see. If you are a prayer warrior, please include us on Friday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Isabelle had to have tubes when she was 5 months. I was so worried once they took her out of my arms, but she did fine. She was back in the room with us within about 20 minutes. She didn't have any problems at all. The worst part was her waking up from the anaesthesia (sp?)very upset, but it only lasted a few minutes before she calmed down and fell asleep. I will keep Katelyn in my prayers.