Thursday, February 7, 2008

My New Venture (or adventure)






I am an entrepreneur now. I have started creating and printing personalized stationery. The name of my company is Peapod Designs. Brent voted for SuggaMama Designs. I even have a website, which Brent is working tirelessly on as I blog. (I am supposed to be working.) I am working though. I am getting my name out there...to the seven people that read my blog. Advertising is everything! Or is it? Guess I need to pick up a copy of Entrepreneurialism for Dummies. So far, I have sold nothing and given everything away. I see it as advertising though. Every free calling card or note card has my name and website address on the back. So i give a few freebies away in the beginning and hopefully it pays of in word of mouth advertising. Can I get a tax break? Hmmm. I'll have to talk to my accountant (my father-in-law).



So back to the business...




Visit my website-linked under my blog list. or listed below.

www.peapoddesigns.net

For anyone who has changed one of Katelyn's poopie diapers, you get your products at cost.



Here are some samples...




Note Cards






























Calling Cards

3 comments:

Speaking from the Heart said...

I like your new business adventure. If you give me a digital business card, I will be happy to post it on my public blog.

Blessings,
Your Cousin

Jen said...

I stumbled on your blog from a friend. I love your notecards. I was looking for some for a Bridal Shower later this year. I will definitely order some!

Brent~Jamie~Ansley~Ace said...

Hi Rachel-
Not sure if you remember me, but we cheered together in High school. I have been looking for stationary for my daughter and son, so I am going to check out your website. Also, I will put a link to your website on my blog. Good luck and your daughter is beautiful.

Jamie Lee Watson